President Roza Otunbaeva asked a report on work of the public supervisory boards at government agencies, Akparaly Karabaev, Chief of State Territorial Department and Human Resources Management Department of the President's Executive Office, said at the seminar on the Audit Chamber in public financial control system on May 11.
What does HRMD stand for?
HRMD stands for Human Resources Management Department (aka Human Resource Management Division)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRMD
We have 1 other meaning of HRMD in our Acronym Attic
- Holmes Regional Medical Center (Melbourne, Florida)
- Human Resource Management Commission
- Human Resources Management Consulting (Dubendorf, Switzerland)
- Huron Regional Medical Center (Huron, SD)
- High Resolution Melting Curve Analysis
- Harrington Regional Medical Center, Inc. (Amarillo, TX)
- Hormone Refractory Metastatic Carcinoma of the Prostate
- Head Restraint Measuring Device
- Highlands Ranch Metro District (Highlands Ranch, CO)
- Human Resource Management Division (aka Human Resources Management Department)
- Human Resources Management and Development Centre (Pakistan)
- Human Resource Management and Development Office
- Human Resource Management and Development Service (Department of Social Welfare and Development; Philippines)
- Human Renal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Retinal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- High Reliable Maintenance Free Battery (aircraft)
- Hampton Roads Military and Federal Facilities Alliance (Hampton Roads, VA)
- Hannibal Regional Medical Group (Hannibal, MO)
- Human Resources Management Group
- Human Resources Managers Guide