Cockrum has served Simmons First for almost 15 years through her work with the Human Resources Group.
What does HRG stand for?
HRG stands for Human Resources Group (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRG
We have 74 other meanings of HRG in our Acronym Attic
- High Resistance Grounding (industrial power systems)
- High Resolution Graphics
- High Risk Group
- Histidine-Rich Glycoprotein
- Historic Research Group
- Hogg Robinson Group
- Home Renovation Guide (blog)
- Home Resource Guide
- Home Retail Group (UK)
- Horn Rimmed Glasses (TV Show character, Heroes)
- Human Rights Group (various organizations)
- Humanoid Research Group
- Hurghada, Egypt (Airport Code)
- Human Retinal Gene 4
- Handbell Ringers of Great Britain
- Hampton Roads Green Building Council (Norfolk, VA)
- Hatyai Resort & Golf Club (Thailand)
- High-Resolution Gas Chromatography
- Human Resource Generalist Certification
- Human Response to Global Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emad Al Ablani, NBK Deputy General Manager, Human Resources Group, received the award from the Minister of Communications and Acting Minister of Social Affairs and Labour Salem Al-Othaina and the Undersecretary of Ministry of Social Affairs and Labour Mohammad Al-Kandari during a special ceremony held in Riyadh, KSA.
In the Human Resources Group, pensions powered through the past 12 months, growing turnover 43 per cent.
Eversheds' Newcastle office has announced the internal promotion of two new partners ( Adam Heather and Shirley Wright ( who have been appointed as partners in the firm's Real Estate Team and Human Resources Group respectively.
In the human resources group, Debra Gers and Rob Howells have been promoted to the positions of senior associate and associate respectively.