The Human Resources Department of the municipality holds these contests in all employees' accommodation camps on an yearly basis.
What does HRD stand for?
HRD stands for Human Resources Department
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRD
We have 90 other meanings of HRD in our Acronym Attic
- High-Rate Decorrelator
- High-Rate Dischargeability
- Hoge Raad Voor Diamant (Diamond High Council, Belgium)
- Home Retention Division (finance industry)
- Honda Racing Development Ltd (UK)
- Hood River Distillers (Hood River, OR)
- Horizontal Refractivity Depiction
- Human Relations Department (various locations)
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Division
- Human Resources Directorate
- Human Rights Defender
- Human Rights Desk (Pakistan)
- Hurricane Research Division
- Hwa Rang Do (martial arts)
- Hypoparathyroidism-Retardation-Dysmorphism Syndrome
- hypothetical reference decoder (digital TV)
- Human Resources Division/Budget Analysis Branch
- Human Resources Division /Federal Personnel Branch
- Human Resources Division /Office of Strategic Planning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Can my Human Resources Department nevertheless designate the two hours off for the doctor's appointment as family leave?
In 2001, Boyle was transferred to the human resources department as a human resources generalist.
Her duties will be folded into the Human Resources department.
Implement a litigation-response team--comprised of outside counsel, corporate counsel, human resources department, business line managers and IT staff --that can quickly alter any document destruction policy.
While most large companies likely have a well-trained human resources department in place, the CPA can add another pair of eyes to monitor the existing system for any potential red flags.
``The law just creates an awful amount of extra work for us, especially if you're a small human resources department,'' Walker said.
The Human Resources Department of the PMA Companies was awarded a 2008 Delaware Valley HR Department of the Year Award.