2001, 'The Theory And Practice of Strategic HRM and Participative Management: Antecedents in Early Industrial Relations', Human Resource Management Review, vol.
What does HRMR stand for?
HRMR stands for Human Resource Management Review
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRMR
We have 1 other meaning of HRMR in our Acronym Attic
- Health Reinsurance Management Partnership
- Horizontal Retinal Meridional Photocoagulation
- Human Resource Management Policy
- Human Resource Management Practice
- Hydrologic Resonance Management Program
- Hydrology/Radionuclide Migration Program (US DoE)
- Hormone Resistant Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Hormone-Refractory Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Harrisonburg-Rockingham Metropolitan Planning Organization (Viriginia)
- High-Resolution Magnetic Resonance
- Human Resources Meeting Room
- Human Research Multilateral Review Board (International Space Station administration)
- High-Resolution Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- High Resolution Mass Spectroscopy
- High Resolution Microwave Survey (SETI, Project Phoenix)
- High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy
- Hot Rolled Mild Steel
- Human Resource Management Services Office (Bacolod City, Philippines; also seen as HRMSO)
- Human Resource Management Software (various companies)
- Human Resource Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, we decided to also include some relevant career-related articles from Human Resource Management Review, Journal of Organizational Behavior, Human Relations, and Organizational Dynamics.