2003), "HR Strategy and Competitive Advantage in the Service Sector", Human Resource Management Journal, 13(3): 520 D'Souza, E.
What does HRMJ stand for?
HRMJ stands for Human Resource Management Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hampton Roads Military and Federal Facilities Alliance (Hampton Roads, VA)
- Hannibal Regional Medical Group (Hannibal, MO)
- Human Resources Management Group
- Human Resources Managers Guide
- Health Risk Management, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Human Resource Management Initiative (California)
- Human Resources Management Information (UK)
- Human Rights Media Institute (Montreal, Canada)
- Human Rights Monitoring Institute (Lithuania)
- Human Resource Management Information System
- Human Resources Markup Language
- Hampton Roads Multiple Listing Service (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Hudson River Maritime Museum (Kingston, NY)
- Human Resource Management Model
- Human Resource Management Markup Language
- Hampton Roads Metropolitan Medical Response System (Virginia)
- Hampton Roads Metropolitan Medical Strike Team (Virginia)
- Human Resources Management Network
- Human Resources Management Office(r)
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Behavior
Samples in periodicals archive:
This strategic question is the focus of a recent literature review published by David Guest in Human Resource Management Journal.
Theoretical perspectives for strategic human resource management journal.
Building the Theory of Comparative HRM, Human Resource Management Journal, 5, 5, 1995, pp.