The Corporate Business Unit focuses on mid-market solutions including ACCPAC, which can be fully integrated with additional software programs such as Client Relationship Management Systems, eCommerce, eWarehousing, Human Resource Management Software and EDI, an electronic data interchange solution.
What does HRMT stand for?
HRMT stands for Human Resource Management (university course)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HRMT in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resource Management System
- Human Resources Management School
- Human Resources Management Specialist
- Hypernode Reduction Modulo Scheduling
- Henry Robinson Multi-Service Center (Oakland, CA)
- High Resolution Marine Seismology Group
- High-Resolution Multi-Spectral Instrument
- High-Resolution Multi-Spectral Stereo Imager
- Human Resource Management Services Office (Bacolod City, Philippines; also seen as HRMS)
- Human Resources Management Support System
- Hampton Roads Maritime Training Center (Tidewater Community College; Norfolk VA)
- Hotel and Restaurant Management Training Center (Pangasinan State University, Philippines)
- High Risk Model of Threat Perception
- Hazardous Materials Response Unit (US FBI)
- High Risk Management Unit (Goulburn Correctional Centre; Australia)
- Health Reporting Network
- Heroin (narcotic drug)
- Hidden Recharge Number
- Home Rehabilitation Network (online program)
- Hood River News (Hood River, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To locate companies specializing in human resources management, contact the American Management Association (800-262-9699) or the Society for Human Resource Management (703-548-3440).