Experts from both fields describe the day-to-day procedures for managing a workforce through Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and use case studies to present the most common obstacles encountered in organizations.
What does HRIS stand for?
HRIS stands for Human Resource Information System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRIS
We have 7 other meanings of HRIS in our Acronym Attic
- High-Resolution Infrared Radiometer
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations
- Human Rights Impact Resource Centre (The Netherlands)
- Human Renin Infused Rat Model
- High Resolution Infrared Radiometer Sounder
- High Resolution Infrared Sounder
- High-Resolution Imaging Spectrometer
- Highway Research Information Service
- Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Human Resource Information Services
- Hunter Region Independent Schools (Australia)
- Human Resource Information Systems Division (Washington State Department of Personnel)
- High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment
- Hampton Roads International Soccer League (Virginia)
- Human Resources for Information Systems Management (est. 1994)
- Hampton Roads International Security Quarterly
- Hawke Research Institute for Sustainable Societies (University of South Australia)
- Health Reform Implementation Team (various locations)
- High Rate Information Transmission
- Human Resource Information Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comprehensive human capital management approaches also are being enabled via a core Human Resource Information System, which establishes a common database and integrated information management across all human resource functions.
PeopleSoft HelpDesk for Human Resources has enabled us to streamline our service processes and gain valuable insight into our HR service matters and interactions," said Duane Klotz, manager of Human Resource Information Systems for PNNL.