The Houston seminar will cover the following topics, presented by experts and specialists in various aspects of employment law: * Hiring Employees You Don't Want to Fire * Managing the Evolving Electronic Workplace * Navigating Employee Benefits in a Changing Landscape * Managing the Tangled Web of Complex Leave Laws * The Changing NLRB and Its Impact on Non-Union and Union Employers * Managing Wage Costs While Complying with Wage-Hour Requirements * Rightfully Discharging When You Must The Human Resource Certification Institute has approved the program for up to 7 hours of HRCI credit.
What does HRCI stand for?
HRCI stands for Human Resource Certification Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRCI
We have 4 other meanings of HRCI in our Acronym Attic
- High Resolution Capillary Gas Chromatography
- Human Resources and Corporate Governance Committee
- Hunterdon Regional Community Health (Flemington, NJ)
- Hood River County Historical Museum (Hood River, OR)
- Hamon Research-Cottrell Italia (Milan, Italy)
- Hard Rock Cafe International, Inc. (Orlando, FL)
- Heart Research Centers International (cardiology; MedCath, Inc.)
- High Risk Corridor Initiative (HIV/AIDS prevention; Ethiopia)
- HR Certification Institute (various locations)
- Human Rights: Concepts and Issues (United Nations University)
- Hackensack River Canoe and Kayak Club
- Hampton Roads Challenge League (Virginia)
- Hanford (Site) Radioactivity Control Loop
- Harvard-Radcliffe Collegium Musicum (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Healthcare Receivables Cycle Management (hospital administration)
- High Reactivity Carbon Mixture
- High Resistance Cage Motor
- High Risk Cargo and Mail (security regulation; EU)
- High-Resolution Cytometry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The information is organized around the test specifications established by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
com)-- TalentGuard, a leading provider of Enterprise Talent and Career Management solutions, is proud to announce today that their Professional Career Management (PCM) certification course received International Coach Federation and Human Resource Certification Institute continuing education credits and their Talent Management for Organizations course for HR received continuing education credits from Human Resource Certification Institute.