The study has been published in Human Reproduction Update.
What does HRU stand for?
HRU stands for Human Reproduction Update (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRU
We have 28 other meanings of HRU in our Acronym Attic
- Health Research Unit
- Healthcare Resource Utilization
- Hearings and Release Unit
- Heat Recovery Unit
- Herington Regional Airport, Herington, Kansas, USA (airport code)
- Hi-current Relay Unit
- High Risk Unit
- Higher Reasoning Unit
- Hose Recovery Unit (firefighting equipment)
- How Are You
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study published in the journal Human Reproduction Update from the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology examined nearly 174,000 malformed infants, finding that chemicals in cigarettes including nicotine, tar and carbon monoxide directly influence whether or not a child will be born with a defect.