High glucose (HG) stimulated cultured human renal proximal tubular epithelial cells (HK-2) analyzed CTGF expression by Western blotting and investigated whether extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) signaling pathway was involved.
What does HRPTEC stand for?
HRPTEC stands for Human Renal Proximal Tubular Epithelial Cell
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Heart Rate Power Spectral Analysis
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- High Rate Picture Transmission
- High-Resolution Picture Transmission
- Highway Regulating Point Team
- Hudson River Park Trust (open space project; New York)
- Human Renal Proximal Tubular (cells)
- Human Renal Proximal Tubule Cells
- Human Renal Proximal Tubular Epithelial
- High Resolution Picture Transmission Link Antenna
- Halo Roleplaying Unlimited (gaming)
- High Risk Pregnancy Unit (hospitals)
- High Risk Pro Wrestling
- Hampton Roads Public Works Academy (Virginia)
- High-Resolution Pulse Width Modulator
- Human Resources Professionals of York Region (Canada)
- Health Risk Questionnaire
- Helpful Responses Questionnaire (psychology)
- Hold Request