The paper presents results from a recent, simple search of the term "adoption" in the anthropological database of the online Human Relations Area Files (eHRAF).
What does HRAF stand for?
HRAF stands for Human Relations Area File
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRAF
We have 1 other meaning of HRAF in our Acronym Attic
- Huron River Area Credit Union (now called Huron River Financial, in Michigan)
- Hotel and Restaurant Administration (degree; various universities)
- Human Rights Approach to Development
- Hyperreactive Airway Disease
- Heartland Regional Alcohol and Drug Assessment Center (Mission, KS)
- Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (Greece)
- Hopeless Romantic And Damn Proud
- High Resolution Adsorption
- High-Resolution Auger Electron Spectroscopy
- Headrick, Rizik, Alvarez & Fernandez (law firm; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)
- Human Rights Arts and Film Festival (Australia)
- Human Recombinant Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Horsham Regional Art Gallery (Horsham, Victoria, Australia)
- Human Rights Action Group
- Human Resources Association of Greater Detroit
- High-Resolution Agarose Gel Electrophoresis
- Human Resources Association of Greater New Haven (Connecticut)
- High Right Atrial to His
- Highland Road Animal Hospital (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Human Right to Adequate Housing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thornhill tracked information on mating and marriage rules in the ethnographies of 129 societies -- from the 16th-century Incas to the 20th-century Vietnamese -- stored at the Human Relations Area Files in New Haven, Conn.