What does hPGHS stand for?
hPGHS stands for Human Prostaglandin G/H Synthase
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High Purity Germanium
- High-Performance Gel Electrophoresis (biochemistry)
- Hunan Pacific Geological Exploration Inc.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (book/movie)
- High-Pressure Gas-Filled (pipe-type cable system)
- Hybridoma Plasmacytoma Growth Factor
- High Performance Gel Filtration Chromatography
- Haunted Parkersburg Ghost Hunters (West Virginia)
- Human Placental Growth Hormone
- Human Pancreatic Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor
- Healthcare Placement Group, Inc. (California)
- Human Pituitary Gonadotropin Index
- Health Physics Great Ideas Database
- Hewlett-Packard Graphics Language
- High Priests Group Leader
- Human Population Genetics Laboratory (Stanford University School of Medicine; California)
- Hematopoietic Progenitor Growth Medium
- Hewlett Packard Global Method
- Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee (Wisconsin)
- Honorary Past Grand Master (Freemasonry)