The International Bognor Birdman competition challenges individuals to achieve human powered flight from the end of the pier in Bognor Regis,West Sussex.
What does HPF stand for?
HPF stands for Human Powered Flight (aviation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPF
We have 145 other meanings of HPF in our Acronym Attic
- Highest Priority First
- Historic Preservation Foundation (various locations)
- Home Parenteral Feeding
- Homeownership Preservation Foundation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Homologous Protein Family
- Horizon Patient Folder
- Horizontal Processing Facility (US NASA)
- Horsepower Factor
- Host Parameter File
- Hours Post Fertilization
- Hurley Palmer Flatt (UK engineering consultancy)
- High-Performance FORTRAN for Advanced Applications
- High Pressure Freezing and Freeze Substitution
- Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 3
- Anti-Human Platelet Factor 4
- Heparin-Platelet Factor 4
- Hampshire Playing Fields Association (est. 1926; UK)
- High Performance Fortran Application
- High Performance Fortran Associates (South Lake Tahoe, CA)
- Hollywood Foreign Press Association (est. 1943)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event challenges individuals to achieve human powered flight from the end of the pier in Bognor to the French coast.