Recently, a novel VPAC1 isoform was identified in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) that lacks exons 10-12 to form a 5TM receptor that lacks Gas coupling, but elicits significant tyrosine phosphorylation when treated with exogenous ligand in ectopically overexpressed CHO cells.
What does HPBM stand for?
HPBM stands for Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPBM
We have 2 other meanings of HPBM in our Acronym Attic
- High-Protein Barley Flour
- Hard Plastic Badge Holder
- Host Processor/Bus Interface Dedicated
- Hewlett Packard Broadband Internet Delivery System
- Host Processor/Bus Interface Global
- Height of the Planetary Boundary Layer (meteorology)
- High Performance Brushless
- Human Peripheral Blood Lymphocyte
- School of Health Professions, Behavioral, and Life Sciences (New York Institute of Technology)
- Human Peripheral Blood Monocyte-Derived Macrophages
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum (Sydney, Australia)
- Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell
- Human Phosphatidylethanolamine-Binding Protein
- Hardway Pro Bull Riders Association
- Human Peripheral-Type Benzodiazepine Receptor (biochemistry)
- Hyde Park Baptist School (Austin, TX)
- Hematopoietic Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant
- Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (Dharamshala, India)
- Hollow Point Boat Tail (bullet)
- High Performance Boost Vehicle (Lockheed Martin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accordingly, we investigated human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) freshly isolated from whole blood of healthy donors and stimulated them with mitogens (3-6).