Valencell has invested years into research and development of its PerformTek sensor technology, protected by more than 20 granted patents and independently validated by the Duke Center for Living, North Carolina State University, the Human Performance Laboratory and a fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine.
What does HPL stand for?
HPL stands for Human Performance Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPL
We have 433 other meanings of HPL in our Acronym Attic
- Hillside Public Library (New York)
- Hindustan Prefab Limited (India)
- Home-Phone LAN
- Horizontal Protection Level
- Horizontal Protection Limit
- Horn Point Laboratory
- Hospital Professional Liability (insurance)
- Hotels Properties Limited
- Howard Philip Lovecraft (writer)
- Human Pancreatic Lipase
- Human Placental Lactogen
- Huntsville Public Library (Huntsville, AL)
- Hydroxyhemo Pyrrolin-2-One
- Harry Potter Los Angeles (fan club; California)
- Health Policy Leadership Alliance
- Health Professions Licensing Authority (Australia)
- Hewlett Packard Logic Analyzer
- High Pressure Liquid Aspiration
- High-Power Laser Ablation (conference; physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is fully integrated into the world renowned Human Performance Laboratory and utilizes 35 motion capture cameras to detect the location of the athletes and transmit the virtual environment to the head mounted display worn by the athletes via a customized wireless video system that updates the display in close to real time.
Olson, a professor at Auburn University's Montgomery Human Performance Laboratory.
Hooked up to pounds 100,000 worth of equipment and generating more sweat than a sumo wrestler in a sauna, I got the ultimate workout at the University of Ulster's Human Performance Laboratory.
The research, sponsored by NASA, was conducted at Ball State University's Human Performance Laboratory (HPL), US.
The clinic is complemented by a human performance laboratory which is equipped with the latest scientific fitness testing equipment and software for assessing and testing people's fitness, as well as their general health and well-being.
Clevidence, USDA-ARS Diet and Human Performance Laboratory, Beltsville, Maryland; phone (301) 504-8367, e-mail clevideb@ba.
Prof Asker Jeukendrup, academic director of the university's Human Performance Laboratory, says: "The key is setting realistic goals and don't let the excuse 'I don't have time' get in the way.