Comprehensive proteomic analysis of human pancreatic juice.
What does HPJ stand for?
HPJ stands for Human Pancreatic Juice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPJ
We have 7 other meanings of HPJ in our Acronym Attic
- Hewlett Packard International Users Group Association
- Holographic Particle Image Velocimetry
- Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 1
- Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 2 (virology)
- Half Price Jewellery
- Headphone Jack
- Hesse Page Journal (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- High Plains Journal (US farm and ranch news publication)
- High Prosecutor Justice (gaming; Helltaker)
- High-Performance Jacket (ammunition)
- Health Promotion Journal of Australia
- Houston Peace and Justice Center (Houston, TX)
- Highland Park Junior High (school)
- Hawaii Pacific Journal Index (magazine index; University of Hawaii)
- High Plains Junior Rodeo Association (Texas)
- Hamamatsu Photonics Kabushiki-Kaisha (Japanese manufacturer)
- Hämeenlinnan Pallokerho (Finnish ice-hockey team)
- Hardware Porting Kit
- Hardware Protocol Kit
- Head-Shots Per Kill (gaming, Counter-Strike)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bisalbumin (fast, slow type) induced by human pancreatic juice.