[mail] Marco Machado Assistant Professor, Laboratory of Human Movement Studies, Universitary Foundation of Itaperuna, Itaperuna, RJ, Brazil E-mail: marcomachado1@gmail.
What does HMS stand for?
HMS stands for Human Movement Studies (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMS
We have 326 other meanings of HMS in our Acronym Attic
- Hospitality Management System
- Hosted Managed Service
- Hotel Management System
- Hour Minute Second
- Hrvatski Macevalacki Savez (Croatian Fencing Federation)
- Hrvatski Motociklisticki Savez (Croatian Motorcycle Federation)
- Hubble Middle School (Wheaton, IL)
- Hughes Missile Systems (now Raytheon Company)
- Hull Mounted Sonar
- Human Metabolic Simulator
- Human Safety Mandatory Modification
- Human-Machine System (ergonomics)
- Humboldt Merchant Services (account provider; Eureka, CA)
- Huntington Middle School (California)
- Hyatt Main Street (hotel)
- Hybrid Management System
- Hydro-Meteorological Station
- Hydrogen Mixing Studies
- Hypermobility Syndrome (rheumatology)
- Hyperreactive Malarial Syndrome (disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover RA645 Gard (School of Human Movement Studies, Charles Sturt U.
Aspetar Director-General Dr Mohammed GA al Maadheed and Prof Doune Macdonald, head of UQ's School of Human Movement Studies (HMS), signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) at a press conference here on Wednesday.
Now Chris is a student in human movement studies at UWIC and giving his old teacher a hand.
Sandy left his home in Huntly, Aberdeenshire, to start work as a senior lecturer in Human Movement Studies at Western Australia University in 1987.
The volume is aimed at undergraduate students in exercise science, kinesiology, human movement studies, physical education, biomechanics, physical or occupational therapy, and athletic training, or for practitioners in orthopedics, rheumatology, physical or occupational therapy, chiropractic medicine, ergonomics, and health and safety science.
Sports students can choose between sport science courses with emphasis on human movement studies or health and exercise science or the new and highly popular sports development and coaching course.