Third, uncertainty about safety and effectiveness of multicomponent human milk fortifiers does not allow a recommendation on its routine use in developing countries.
What does HMF stand for?
HMF stands for Human Milk Fortifier
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMF
We have 76 other meanings of HMF in our Acronym Attic
- Health Maintenance Facility (gym)
- Healthy Michigan Fund
- Heavy Metal Free (resins)
- Heliospheric Magnetic Field
- Hermetic Metallized Fiber
- High Maintenance Female
- Hilbert Modular Form (mathematics)
- Hiroshima Music Festival (Japan)
- Hollow Metal Frame (door design)
- Human Magnetic Force
- Hypergolic Maintenance Facility
- 5-Hydroxymethyl-2-Furoic Acid
- Hamilton Minor Football Association (Canada)
- Handpan Music for Animals
- Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency (New Jersey)
- Houston Museum of Fine Arts (Texas)
- HUD (Housing and Urban Development) Metro Fair Market (rent)
- Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Hepatic Mitochondrial Fatty Acid Oxidation
Samples in periodicals archive:
] --Ask your pediatrician about infant formulas that provide more than the regular 20 calories/ounce, or some of the new formulas with DHA --Ask your pediatrician about human milk fortifiers for babies not gaining adequately with breast milk --Feed your child baby foods with DHA after the baby is on second-stage solid foods --For babies over 12 months of age, instead of milk, offer Pediasure, which has more calories --Add calorie-dense foods like avocados to solid foods Christine Wood, M.