The Human Milk Banking Association of North America (HMBANA) operates nine nonprofit US milk banks in the United States.
What does HMBANA stand for?
HMBANA stands for Human Milk Banking Association of North America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Husky Marching Band (University of Washington, Seattle, WA)
- Hypersensitivity to Mosquito Bite
- Metabolite ß-Hydroxy ß-Methylbutyrate Monohydrate (branched-chain amino acid)
- 3-Hydroxy-2-Methylbutanoic Acid (urinary metabolite)
- Hexamethylene Bisacetamide (chemical compound)
- High Molecular Weight Basic Allergen (immunology)
- Hoosier Mountain Bike Association (Indiana)
- Hotel Motel Brokers of America (now Hotel Brokers International)
- Hunter Mountain Bike Association (Australia)
- Husky Marching Band Alumni Association (University of Washington)
- Highways Maintenance Biodiversity Action Plan (UK)
- Heavy Metal Binding Capacity
- Heteronuclear Multiple Bond Connectivity (phytochemistry)
- Heteronuclear Multiple-Bond Connectivity (chemistry)
- Heteronuclear Multiple-Bond Correlation
- Houston Minority Business Council (Houston, TX)
- Human Mixed Brain Culture
- Heat and Material Balance Computer Program
- Hamman-Miller-Beauchamp-Deeble Incorporated (insurance; Long Beach, CA)
- Hydrogen-Mitigation Design-Basis Accident