This month, the company announced an agreement with Japanese firm Human Metabolome Technologies (HMT) to develop metabolome analysis tools using HMT's assays and Agilent's capillary electrophoresis and mass spectrometry technologies.
What does HMT stand for?
HMT stands for Human Metabolome Technologies (Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMT
We have 92 other meanings of HMT in our Acronym Attic
- Hindustan Machine Tools Ltd.
- Hired Military Transport (UK)
- His Majesty's Transport
- Hit-Miss Transform
- Hold Me Tight (Beatles song)
- Home Made Turbo (turbos made from fabricated and junkyard parts)
- Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan
- Hospital Management Trust (est. 1985; UK)
- Hospitality Management and Tourism (education program; various locations)
- Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- Marine Helicopter Training Squadron (US Marine Corps)
- Helmet-Mounted Tracker and Display
- Heavy Metal Tolerance Factor 1
- Hawaii Music Teachers Association (est. 1968)
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Act
- Heavy-Metal Tungsten Alloy (radiobiology)
- Huntsville Music Teachers Association (Alabama)
- Hazard Mitigation Technical Assistance Plan (US FEMA)
- Haimovitch Medical Technology Consultants (healthcare consulting firm)