Some conference participants will visit Human Ecology facilities for a seminar on the Cornell campus called From Labs to Life, where they can experience the 3-D body scanner, learn why teens engage in risky behaviors, and tour the Human Metabolic Research Unit.
What does HMRU stand for?
HMRU stands for Human Metabolic Research Unit (Division of Nutritional Sciences; Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMRU
We have 1 other meaning of HMRU in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resource Management System
- Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (aka Hydrogen Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy)
- High Mountain Remote Sensing Cartography
- Health and Medical Research Strategic Review
- Hierarchical Mobile Resource Reservation Protocol (computer networking)
- Hazardous Materials Response Team
- Honda Malaysia Racing Team (car racing)
- Human Milk Reverse Transcriptase Enzyme
- Hazardous Materials Response Unit
- Hospital Management Research Unit (Canada)
- Hahira Middle School (Hahira, GA)
- Haim-Munk Syndrome
- HalbMastwurfSicherung (German: munter hitch belay)
- Hallmark Management Services Inc
- Hammarskjold Middle School (New Jersey)
- Hampton Media Services Ltd. (UK)
- Hampton Middle School (Allison Park, Pennsylvania)
- Handcrafted Model Ships
- Handheld, Manpack and Small Form Fits (Joint Tactical Rado System Cluster 5)
- Hanes Middle School (Winston-Salem, North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Young Human Metabolic Research Unit for her research.