Long-term cultures of bone marrow-derived human mesenchymal stem cells frequently undergo spontaneous malignant transformation.
What does HMSC stand for?
HMSC stands for Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMSC
We have 15 other meanings of HMSC in our Acronym Attic
- Harris-Moran Seed Company
- Hatfield Marine Science Center (Oregon State University)
- Health & Medical Sciences Conference
- Health Management System Collaborative (New Zealand)
- High-Level Message Sequence Chart
- His Majesty's Sagbutts and Cornetts (UK)
- Hitman Sniper Challenge (game)
- Home Mobile Switching Center
- Hughes Missile Systems Company
- Human Marrow Stromal Cell
- Human Movement Science (university courses)
- Hello My Sexy Darling
- Helmet Mounted Sight and Display
- Hydroxymuconic Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase (biochemistry)
- Harvard Medical School Dubai Center
- Hitachi Micro Systems Europe
- Human Monocyte/Macrophage Serine Esterase
- Human Movement Sciences and Education (various universities)
- Human Monocyte Serine Esterase 1
- Hawaii Motorcycle Safety Education Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
During their investigation, the group aimed to examine the differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells cultivated on the surface of nanofibrous meshes (nano-hMSCs) into neuron-like cells and repair of erectile dysfunction using their transplantation around the injured cavernous nerve (CN) of rats.
MD Stem Cells notes that Bone Marrow Derived Adult Stem Cells (BMSC) also known as Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells (hMSC) have been used for several years in patients for various diseases including those affecting the eye.
Selective inhibition of type X collagen expression in human mesenchymal stem cell differentiation on polymer substrates surface-modified by glow discharge plasma.
Human mesenchymal stem cells engraft and demonstrate site specific differentiation after in utero transplantation in sheep.
Human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs) can differentiate into cells of connective tissue lineages, including cartilage.
Other topics include signal pathways involved in the maintenance of human embryonic stem cells, diminished gene expression of human Mesenchymal stem cells by mutation of focal adhesion kinase signaling, and the effects of ex vivo expansion on the differentiation of umbilical cord blood-derived CD34+ cells.
Osiris holds issued patents covering human mesenchymal stem cell composition, methods for isolation and expansion of human mesenchymal stem cells, therapeutic treatment methods using human mesenchymal stem cells (including the use of gene-modified human mesenchymal stem cells), methods for the induction of human mesenchymal stem cells into specific tissue lineages, and markers for use in the production of human mesenchymal stem cell-based products.