Calcitonin precursor levels in human medullary thyroid carcinoma.
What does hMTC stand for?
hMTC stands for Human Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of hMTC
We have 2 other meanings of hMTC in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Act
- Heavy-Metal Tungsten Alloy (radiobiology)
- Huntsville Music Teachers Association (Alabama)
- Hazard Mitigation Technical Assistance Plan (US FEMA)
- Haimovitch Medical Technology Consultants (healthcare consulting firm)
- Hazardous Materials Technical Center
- Hereditary Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma (cancer)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Computer-Informatika ITS (Surabaya, Indonesia)
- Holmesdale Memorial Tennis Club (St. Morris, South Australia, Australia)
- Hexamethylenetriperoxidediamine (explosive)
- Hazardous Materials Transfer Form
- Hicks, Muse, Tate and Furst Inc. (investing; Dallas, TX)
- Host Medical Treatment Facility
- Hurricane Mesa Test Facility (Goodrich Corporation)
- Hazardous Misleading Terrain Information
- Heat and Mass Transfer Institute
- High Molecular Weight Trypsin Inhibitors
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Industri (Indonesian: Industrial Engineering Student Association)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Kimia (Indonesian: Chemical Engineering Students Association; National Institute of Technology Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Human medullary thyroid carcinoma in tissue culture: secretion of calcitonin and carcinoembryonic antigen.