Developed by researchers at the Human Media Lab at Queen's University in Ontario, Canada, the PaperTab features a flexible, high-resolution 10.
What does HML stand for?
HML stands for Human Media Lab
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HML
We have 107 other meanings of HML in our Acronym Attic
- High Medium Low
- High Minus Low (Book to Market Value ratio)
- High School Mailing List (ACT, Inc.)
- Higher Mass Limits (scheme for managing vehicle loading on Australian freight roads)
- Hindustan Motors Limited (India)
- Hindustan Motors, Ltd. (India)
- Hit My Line
- Hitachi Metals Ltd. (Japan)
- Hot Mockup Laboratory
- Hot Monkey Love
- Human-Machine Language
- Hybrid Mail Language
- Helicopter Marine Light Attack (squadron)
- High Maturity Lead Appraiser
- High, Medium and Low Altitude
- Housing Mortgage Lending Agency (homeowner's assistance; various locations)
- Marine Light/Attack Helicopter Squadron (US DoD)
- Her Majesty's Light Attack Craft (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Marine Light Attack Helicopter Training Squadron (US Marine Corps)
- High Mass Low Cost
Samples in periodicals archive:
ca/) the Queen's University Human Media Lab in Canada and (http://www.
Professor Roel Vertegaal, the director of Queen's University Human Media Lab, created the PaperPhone, which is best described as a flexible iPhone.
Researchers at the Queen's University Human Media Lab in Kingston, Ontario, have invented a device they hail as the 'future of the phone'.