From laboratory samples at Tulane, he found evidence of a separate human mammary tumor virus.
What does HMTV stand for?
HMTV stands for Human Mammary Tumor Virus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMTV
- Houston Medical Testing Services (Houston, TX)
- Huss Maritime Technical Service (Bremen, Germany)
- Hierarchical MDP (Markov Decision Process) for Target Tracking
- High Mobility Tactical Truck
- Hyperemic Mean Transit Time
- Haemopoietic Microenvironment of Transfer Units
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Uniform Safety Act
- Harsh Mistress Television
- Harvest Media Television
- High Mobility Tactical Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Holland and his colleagues named human mammary tumor virus (HMTV) several years ago has been shown to be 95% genetically identical to the mouse mammary tumor virus (MMTV), which is highly prevalent in Mas domesticus, the common house mouse that has lived closely with humans since the dawn of agriculture.
The virus has been named HMTV, the human mammary tumor virus.