Cryo-electron microscopy reveals human low density lipoprotein substructure.
What does hLDL stand for?
hLDL stands for Human Low Density Lipoprotein
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of hLDL
We have 1 other meaning of hLDL in our Acronym Attic
- High-Level Data Link
- High Level Design Document
- High-Level Decision Diagram
- Healthy Living Development Fund (UK)
- Human Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme 5 (antibody)
- Highway Loss Data Institute
- Half-Life Disc Jockey (software)
- Helmet Law Defense League (motorcycling)
- Houghton Lake District Library (Michigan)
- High-Level Data Link Control
- Half Life Death Match
- High Level Data Model
- High-Level Decision Maker (sales)
- High Level Data Manipulation Language (computer-aided design)
- Hawaii Library District Office (Hilo, HI)
- Hold Over Synchronization (Tellabs)
- Hang Lung Development (Hong Kong)
- Hawaiian Leadership Development Program (University of Hawaii)
- Health Leadership Development Programme (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Continous monitoring of in vitro oxidation of human low density lipoprotein.
Oxidation of human low density lipoprotein results in derivitization of lysine residues of apolipoprotein B by lipid peroxide decomposition products.
Continuous monitoring of in vitro oxidation of human low density lipoprotein.