The study is part of the China Human Liver Proteome Project, which was officially launched by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (MOST) and chaired by Fuchu He.
What does HLPP stand for?
HLPP stands for Human Liver Proteome Project (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLPP
We have 4 other meanings of HLPP in our Acronym Attic
- Histone Like Protein from Mycobacterium Tuberculosis
- High-Level Petri Nets
- High-Level Petri Net Graph (extensible markup language component)
- Higher Level Plan Order (Kootenay-Boundary, Canada)
- Higgins Lake Property Owners Association (Michigan)
- Hartford Life Private Placement, LLC (New Jersey; Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.; life insurance)
- Hearing Loss Prevention Program (NIOSH)
- Heavy Lightpath Protection Probability
- High Level Project Plan (consulting)
- High-Level Parallel Programming and Applications (workshop)
- Harvard Law & Policy Review (publication)
- Home Loan Payment Relief
- Housing Land and Property Rights
- Howard League for Penal Reform
- Heavy-Lift Pre-Position Ship (US DoD)
- Hercules Load Planning System
- Heures Les Plus Sombres (French: darkest hours; WWII occupation of France by the Nazis)
- Hillsboro Lighthouse Preservation Society (Hillsboro, FL)
- Hot Liquid Process Simulator
- Huronia Lightstation Preservation Society (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its major projects include analysis of specific regions of the body--the Human Plasma Proteome Project, the Human Liver Proteome Project, and the Human Brain Proteome Project.