Pooled human liver microsomes (HLMs) were supplied by BD Biosciences (San Jose, CA), and stored at -80[degrees]C before used.
What does HLM stand for?
HLM stands for Human Liver Microsome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLM
We have 62 other meanings of HLM in our Acronym Attic
- Hansen Lind Meyer (architects)
- Hearing Loss Magazine
- Heart-Lung Machine
- Help Library Manager (Microsoft)
- Hierarchical Linear Modelling
- High Level Meeting (various organizations)
- High-Level Modeling
- Holland, Michigan (Airport Code)
- Honorary Life Member
- Houston Lake Mining, Inc (Val Caron, Ontario, Canada)
- Hunting Lease Magazine
- Hardwood Lumber Manufacturers Association
- High/Low Moving Average (finance)
- Higher Learning Martial Arts (North Bend, WA)
- Höhere Lehranstalt für Mode und Bekleidungstechnik (German fashion school)
- Hard Luck Motor Club
- Heavy Liquid Metal Coolants (nuclear fuel)
- Hell's Lovers Motorcycle Club (est. 1967)
- Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Longmont, CO)
- Human Basophil and Lung Mast Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the preclinical studies conducted, Defibrotide showed no inhibitory effects in human liver microsomes, indicating that Defibrotide is expected to have a low potential for drug-drug interaction.
In human liver microsomes, UGT2B15 is a major isoform that glucuronidates BPA (Hanioka et al.
Analysis of CYP2D6 (dextromethorphan O-demethylase) activity Human liver microsome (1 mg/ml) was incubated in 0.
Differential activation of cyclophosphamide and ifosphamide by cytochromes P-450 213 and 3A in human liver microsomes.
A comparison of Aroclor 1254-induced and uninduced rat liver microsomes to human liver microsomes in phenytoin O-deethylation, coumarin 7-hydroxylation, tolbutamide 4-hydroxylation, S-mephenytoin 4'-hydroxylation, chloroxazone 6-hydroxylation and testosterone 6[beta]-hydroxylation.