The Intervoice Center for Automated Conversational Technologies, located within UTD's Human Language Technology Research Institute in the Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science, currently has two permanent employees, a linguist and a software engineer dedicated to its mission.
What does HLTRI stand for?
HLTRI stands for Human Language Technology Research Institute (University of Texas at Dallas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- WebMD Corporation (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Hong Leong Tokio Marine Takaful (Malaysia)
- High Level Trade Officials
- High Level Test Plan (Nortel)
- High Level Twisted Pipe
- Hippocampic Long-Term Potentialization
- High-Level Timed Petri Nets
- Heart-Lung Transplant Recipient
- High Lift Technical Requirement (aircraft high lift systems)