The Intervoice Center for Automated Conversational Technologies, located within UTD's Human Language Technology Research Institute in the Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science, currently has two permanent employees, a linguist and a software engineer dedicated to its mission.
What does HLTRI stand for?
HLTRI stands for Human Language Technology Research Institute (University of Texas at Dallas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- WebMD Corporation (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Hong Leong Tokio Marine Takaful (Malaysia)
- High Level Trade Officials
- Hvis Lyset Tar Oss (Burzum album)
- High Level Test Plan (Nortel)
- High Level Twisted Pipe
- Hippocampic Long-Term Potentialization
- High-Level Timed Petri Nets
- Heart-Lung Transplant Recipient
- High Lift Technical Requirement (aircraft high lift systems)
- Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Half-Life Television
- High Loan to Value
- Human Language Technology Workshop
- Hungry Like the Wolf (Duran Duran song)
- High-Level Tripartite Working Group
- High Level Traveling Wave Tube
- Hanoi Law University (Vietnam)
- Health Law Unit (Legal Aid Society)
- Healthy Living Unit (student housing)