This probably will have the consequence that we will treat robots, to some degree, like humans," he said He and PhD student Zlotowski conducted a study on the "inversion effect" with images of robots at the university's human interface technology laboratory.
What does HITL stand for?
HITL stands for Human Interface Technology Laboratory (University of Washington)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HITL
We have 2 other meanings of HITL in our Acronym Attic
- Hospital In The Home
- How In The Hell?
- Hole in the Head Gang (boomerang group)
- Health Information Technology Institute
- Healthcare Information Technology Initiative (Chicago, IL)
- Hospitality Industry Technology Integration Standards project
- High Tech Information Technology
- Harrisburg Institute of Tae Kwon Do (Pennsylvania)
- High Interest Target List
- Humans In The Loop
- Human Interface Technology Lab
- Health Informatics Technology Management (British Columbia Institute of Technology; Canada)
- Herman's Intelligent Thinkers Movement (political action group)
- Hierarchical Interactive Theater Model (software)
- Hospitality Institute of Technology and Management (Minnesota)
- Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia Multicenter Evaluation (study)
- Helicopter Installed Television Monitor and Recorder
- High Test Temperature
- Hispanic Information and Telecommunications Network Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a Research Associate in the Human Interface Technology Laboratory.