What does HITLab stand for?
HITLab stands for Human Interface Technology Lab
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hole in the Head Gang (boomerang group)
- Health Information Technology Institute
- Healthcare Information Technology Initiative (Chicago, IL)
- Hospitality Industry Technology Integration Standards project
- High Tech Information Technology
- Harrisburg Institute of Tae Kwon Do (Pennsylvania)
- High Interest Target List
- Human Interface Technology Laboratory (University of Washington)
- Humans In The Loop
- Health Informatics Technology Management (British Columbia Institute of Technology; Canada)
- Herman's Intelligent Thinkers Movement (political action group)
- Hierarchical Interactive Theater Model (software)
- Hospitality Institute of Technology and Management (Minnesota)
- Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia Multicenter Evaluation (study)
- Helicopter Installed Television Monitor and Recorder
- High Test Temperature
- Hispanic Information and Telecommunications Network Inc
- Home Integrated Technology Network
- Healthcare Industry Trust of New York