Current human gene mutation databases, such as the Human Gene Mutation Database at the Institute of Medical Genetics in Cardiff (http:// www.
What does HMGD stand for?
HMGD stands for Human Gene Mutation Database (Institute of Medical Genetics in Cardiff, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMGD
- Heaton Moor Golf Club (England)
- Hepatic Metastasis of Gastric Cancer (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Human and Molecular Genetics Center (est. 1999; Medical College of Wisconsin)
- Hydro-Membrane Gas Chromatography
- Her/His Majesty's Government Communications Centre (UK)
- HMG-CoA Lyase (deficiency)
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-CoA (Coenzyme A) Reductase
- High Mobility Ground Control Station (General Atomics Aeronautical Systems)
- 3-@hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-Coa Synthase 2, Mitochondrial
- Haystack Mountain Goat Dairy (Longmont, Colorado)
- Hardware Maintenance Generic Equipment List
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Funds (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Honest Medical Guidance Foundation
- Hot Metal Gas Forming (industrial manufacturing)
- Hughes Med-Grad Fellowship (Birmingham, AL)
- Hydroxy Methyl Glutaryl Flavonones
- Headline Media Group Inc.
- High Mobility Group I (protein)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Geofisika Indonesia (Indonesian: Geophysics Indonesian Students Association)
- High Mobility Group Proteins I and Y (chromatin component)