What does HFAI stand for?
HFAI stands for Human Factors for Accident Investigators
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFAI
We have 4 other meanings of HFAI in our Acronym Attic
- Human Fas-Associated Factor 1 (protein)
- Human Foetal Adrenal Gland
- Hagbuyo Farmers' Association, Inc. (Philippines)
- Hammersmith & Fulham Amnesty International
- Hands Free Answer on Intercom (AT&T Lucent Technology Telephone)
- Harvard Financial Aid Initiative
- HealthCare Fiji Association Incorporated
- Henrys Fork near Ashton (river)
- HSBC Fund Administration (Ireland) Limited
- Human Factors Applications, Inc.
- Honorary Fellow of the American Institute of Architects
- High Frequency AUTODIN Interface Device
- High Frequency Anti-Jam
- Hollow Fiber Artificial Kidney
- Human Factors Analysts Ltd. (UK)
- Health for All in Latin America
- High-Frequency Alternating Lung Ventilation
- Health Facilities Association of Maryland (est. 1948; Columbia, MD)
- High Frequency-Amplitude Modulated (also seen as HF-AM)
- Hermes Focus Asset Management Europe (UK)