17), (18) The human endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) gene maps to 7q35-36.
What does heNOS stand for?
heNOS stands for Human Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Higher Education Network for Community Engagement
- High Energy Neutron Detector
- Helium Nanodroplet Isolation
- Human Endocervical Epithelial Cells (culture)
- High Efficiency Natural Gas
- Historic East Nashville Merchants Association (Nashville, TN)
- Hennessey (cognac)
- Home Executives National Networking Association
- Health Education Network of Delaware (est. 1997; Dover, DE)
- High Energy Nuclear and Particle Physics
- High-Energy and Nuclear Physics
- High Energy Neutral Particle Analyzer
- High Energy Neutron Reaction Experiment
- Higher Education Network for Radiography in Europe
- Higher Education Network of Research Information (University of New Orleans)
- High Earner, Not Rich Yet (business slang)
- Higher Education National Software Archive
- Health and Education Northumbria Students Access to Learning (Scotland)
- Higher Education Network for Sustainability and the Environment