Kathleen Blais, Sabattus, ME The most likely allergen lurking in magazine and newspaper print is the ink, according to the Human Ecology Action League (HEAL), a nonprofit that focuses on environmentally related health issues.
What does HEAL stand for?
HEAL stands for Human Ecology Action League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEAL
We have 25 other meanings of HEAL in our Acronym Attic
- Health Economics Analysis Letters
- Health Education AIDS Liaison-NYC
- Health Education Alternative Learning
- Health Education and Adult Literacy
- Health Education Assistance Loans
- Healthy Eating and Active Living (Canada)
- Helping Endure Infant Loss (University of Connecticut Health Center)
- Helping, Everyone, Accept, Love
- History Exam Assessment Layout
- Hospital and Emergency Ambulance Link (Singapore)
- Human Exposure Assessment Location (EPA)
- Healthy Eating Active Living Convergence Partnership
- Healthy Endothelial Accelerated Lining Inhibits Neointimal Growth (study)
- Health Education Alliance for Life and Longevity
- Health Evidence Application and Linkage Network
- Hierarchical Equal Area Iso-Latitude Pixelation of the Sphere
- Health Education and Legal Support (North Carolina)
- Health Education and Life Sciences (Concordia University Ann Arbor; Michigan)
- Health Establishments at Local Schools, Inc. (Huntsville, AL)
- Hepatitis Education, Awareness and Liver Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: Consumer Product Safety Commission, (800)638-2772; Human Ecology Action League, PO Box 29629, Atlanta, GA 30359-0629/(404)248-1898; Office of Cosmetics and Colors, Cosmetic Adverse Reactions Monitoring Program, 200 C Street SW, Washington, DC 20204/(202) 205-4706.
Seegers Road, Arlington, IL 60005/(708)228-6850; Human Ecology Action League (publishes The Human Ecologist magazine), P.