But the available evidence leads the scientists to propose that reversal of memory loss occurs when clumps of beta-amyloid proteins are either prevented directly from "docking" with the human EGF receptor, or prevent phosphate groups from attaching to the receptor, a process called phosphorylation.
What does HER2 stand for?
HER2 stands for Human EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) Receptor 2 (oncology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hole Expansion Ratio (mechanical testing)
- Hollow Earth Radio (online radio)
- Home Equity Release (finance)
- Household Energy Regional Project (Intermediate Technology Development Group)
- Human Exposure Risk
- Hydrogen Evolution Reaction
- Hydroxyethylrutoside (also seen as HR)
- Hyperemesis Education and Research
- Homologous EGF Receptor Kinase
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 1
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 4
- Hadron-Elektron-Ringanlage (Hadron Electron Ring Accelerator)
- Health Education and Research Association
- Heavy Engineering Research Association
- Heritage Australia
- High-Explosive Rocket Assisted
- Higher Education Reconciliation Act of 2005
- Higher Education Role Analysis (UK)
- Holding Energia Risorse Ambiente (Bologna, Italy)
- Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008
Samples in periodicals archive:
The accumulation of pro alpha 1(I) and pro alpha 2(I) mRNAs and the transcriptional activity of these genes were determined in human skin fibroblasts in order to investigate site(s) of regulation of type I collagen production by human EGF in the absence and presence of L-ascorbic acid 2-phosphate (Asc 2-P), a long-acting vitamin C derivative.