It is now well known that there are two major variant forms of the human dopamine D2 receptor gene (DRD2) that regulate the synthesis of D2 receptors; they are the A1 and A2 alleles.
What does hD2 stand for?
hD2 stands for Human Dopamine D2
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of hD2 in our Acronym Attic
- Hairless Descendants of Mexican Hairless Dogs
- Hard-Decision Parallel Interference Cancellation
- High Definition-Power Line Communication
- High Definition Personal Video Recorder
- High Density Wood Wool Cement Board
- High Density/High Availability (Motorola)
- High Demand/Low Density
- Horizontal Deflection/Vertical Deflection
- Hard Drive Zero (Amiga)
- Histone Deacetylase 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accordingly, the A1 allele of the TaqI restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP) of the human dopamine D2 receptor gene (DRD2) is associated with a low density of D2 dopamine receptors in the striatum.