We investigated the nature of this relationship in Ontario from 1958 to 2000, focusing on the impact of two important advances in rabies prevention: a) the introduction of human diploid cell rabies vaccine (HDCV) and b) the initiation of an oral rabies vaccination program (ORVP).
What does HDCRV stand for?
HDCRV stands for Human Diploid Cell Rabies Vaccine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hongydraw's Cartoon Orbit (website)
- Handicap (golf)
- High Definition Copy Protocol
- High Dependability Computing Project
- High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (Intel)
- High-Dose Combined Pills (menstrual disorders)
- Hosted program for the AN/UYS-1 Diagnostic Computer Program
- High Dynamic Contrast Range (Hitachi)
- Higher Diploma of the College of Radiographers (UK)
- Householder Development Consents Review (UK)
- Hard Drive Cooling System (computer product)
- Hardy Displeasure Capacity Scale
- Harley Davidson Club Sweden
- Hermon DeKalb Central School (DeKalb Junction, NY)
- Human Development and Community Service (est. 1990; Nepal)
- Humanitarian and Development Coordination Section
- Human Diploid Cell Strain Rabies Vaccine
- Half Day City Tour (various locations)
- Heritable Disorder of Connective Tissue