What does hCFTR stand for?
hCFTR stands for Human Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High Commissioner for Refugees (UN)
- Hillsborough County Fire Rescue (Tampa, FL)
- Horry County Fire Rescue (Conway, SC)
- Haliburton County Folk Society (Canada)
- Hall County Fire Services (Gainesville, GA)
- Health Care Financial Services (billing; various locations)
- Host Controller Functional State (programming)
- Household Commercial Financial Services (Prospect Heights, IL)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Huntsville Center for Technology (Huntsville, AL)