What does hCRH1 stand for?
hCRH1 stands for Human Corticotrophin Releasing Hormone 1
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hipparcos Celestial Reference Frame
- Honduran Coral Reef Foundation (Cayos Cochinos islands)
- human corticotropin releasing factor
- High Country Rugby Football Club (Atlanta, GA)
- Health Care and Residential Facilities Regulation (Canada)
- Human Corticotropin-Releasing Factor Receptor 1
- Hartford Citizens for Responsible Government (Wisconsin)
- Health Communication Research Group (various locations)
- Historic Columbia River Highway (Oregon)
- Human Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone
- Human Cysteine-Rich Heart Protein
- Holy Cross Regional High School (Surrey, BC, Canada)
- Hunterdon Central Regional High School (New Jersey)
- Haag Certified Roof Inspector (Irving, TX)
- Harvard Clinical Research Institute
- Health Care Reit (Real Estate Investement Trust), Inc.
- Health Communication Research Institute, Inc.
- Hospice Care of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Housing Cost Reduction Initiative (Wisconsin)
- Hawaii Coral Reef Initiative Research Program