gamma-tocopherol decreases ox-LDL-mediated activation of nuclear factor-kappaB and apoptosis in human coronary artery endothelial cells.
What does HCAEC stand for?
HCAEC stands for Human Coronary Artery Endothelial Cells
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of HCAEC in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care Advance Directive
- Hereford College of Art and Design (UK)
- Hypoplastic Coronary Artery Disease
- Hillsborough County Anti-Drug Alliance (Tampa, FL)
- Hispanic Contractors Association of DFW (Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX)
- Health Care Alternative Dispute Resolution Office
- Heavy Commercial Average Daily Traffic
- Hawaiian Cultural Awareness Education
- High Content Analysis Europe (Cambridge Healthtec Institute; Needham, MA)
- Human Coronary Artery Endothelial
- Hampshire Countryside Access Forum (UK)
- Hans Christian Andersen Forskerskolen (Danish: Hans Christian Andersen Graduate School)
- Health Care Access Fund (Minnesota)
- Hill Country Arts Foundation (Ingram, TX)
- Health Care Action Group
- Hispanic Contractors Association of Georgia
- Home Construction Advisors Group
- Howard County Art Guild (Ellicott City, MD)
- Hays County Animal Hospital (San Marcos, TX)
- Hendricks County Animal Hospital (est. 1987; Danville, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
sativum extracts on the cytokine-induced expression of CAMs in human coronary artery endothelial cells (HCAEC).