In the hunt for this mystery compound, the researchers cultured human corneal epithelial cells and exposed them to the P.
What does HCEC stand for?
HCEC stands for Human Corneal Epithelial Cell
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCEC
We have 12 other meanings of HCEC in our Acronym Attic
- Hamburg Convention Event Bureau (Hamburg, Germany)
- Harman Continuing Education Building (Provo, UT)
- Hotels and Catering Establishments Board (Malta)
- Housing Consortium of the East Bay (Oakland, CA)
- Hawaii Counseling and Education Center
- Hawthorn Community Education Centre (Victoria, Australia)
- Human Capillary Endothelial Cell
- Human Cerebral Endothelial Cell
- Human Cerebrovascular Endothelial Cell
- Human Conjunctival Epithelial Cell
- Hickman County Economic and Community Development Association (Centerville, TN)
- Health Council of East Central Florida, Inc.
- Homeschool Cooperative Educating in Central Florida
- Homeschool Cooperative of East Central Florida (Orlando, FL)
- Health Care Ethics Consortium of Georgia (Emory University)
- Harvard Committee on Employment and Contracting Policies
- Hand Controller Engage Driver
- Housing, Community, and Economic Development (university curriculum; various locations)
- Howard County Economic Development Authority (Maryland)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exposure of human corneal epithelial cells to contact lenses in vitro suppresses the upregulation of human P-defensin-2 in response to antigens of Pseudomonas aeruginosa.