What does hCGLS stand for?
hCGLS stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin-Like Substance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hennepin County General Hospital (Minneapolis, MN)
- Howard County General Hospital (Columbia, Maryland)
- Hamilton County General Health District
- Hartford Computer Group Inc. (est. 1978; Columbia, MD)
- He Can Get It
- Helm Capital Group, Inc.
- Highly Credible Gastrointestinal Illness (epidemiology)
- Human Cardiac Gap Junction
- Hindustan Ciba-Geigy Ltd
- Historical Collections of the Great Lakes (Ohio)
- Hartford Center of Geriatric Nursing Excellence (various locations; also seen as CGNE)
- Heavy Coker Gas Oil
- Harris County Green Party (political party; Texas)
- Human Cancer Genetics Program (Ohio State University)
- Human Cancer Genome Project
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Receptor
- Human Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide
- Human Calcitonin Gene-Related Product
- Harrison County Genealogical Society (Woodbine, IA)
- Helpful Critical Guy Syndrome (Scott Adams)