A recent Softscape survey of over 650 HR Executives determined that the overwhelming majority of respondents plan to track critical metrics such as Human Capital Value Added and HR Investment Factor.
What does HCVA stand for?
HCVA stands for Human Capital Value Added (employee measurement)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCVA
We have 1 other meaning of HCVA in our Acronym Attic
- High Country Venture LLC (Boulder, CO)
- Higher Calorific Value
- Housing Choice Voucher (US HUD)
- HVAC Coolant Valve
- Hypersonic Cruise Vehicle (DARPA)
- Hepatitis C Virus Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology
- Hepatitis C Virus Seropositive
- Hepatitis C Virus Seronegative
- Hepatitis C Virus H Strain
- High Contrast Visual Acuity
- Hampton Convention & Visitors Bureau (Virginia)
- Hancock County Visitors Bureau (Greenfield, Indiana)
- Hattiesburg Convention and Visitors Bureau (Hattiesburg, MS)
- Hiroshima Convention & Visitors Bureau (Hiroshima, Japan)
- Hose Connection Vacuum Breakers (plumbing)
- Huntingdon County Visitors Bureau (Hesston, PA)
- Historic Commercial Vehicle Club, Inc. (Australia)
- High-pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (Silicon microchip manufacturing)
- HVAC Coolant Valve Drive
- Hypertensive Cardiovascular Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some companies are creating new balance sheets to account for their human capital, and using metrics including human capital ROI, human capital value added, and training investment factor to quantify the value of employees.