Only 41 per cent of firms are confident that their human capital strategy is truly embedded in their organisation's strategy.
What does HCS stand for?
HCS stands for Human Capital Strategy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HCS
We have 303 other meanings of HCS in our Acronym Attic
- Hosted Collaboration Solution (Cisco)
- Hot Club Sandwich (band)
- House Condition Survey (UK)
- House Connection Sewer
- Housing Counseling Services, Inc (Washington, DC)
- Housing/Community Services (various locations)
- Hub City Stompers (New Brunswick, NJ band)
- Hull Collegiate School (Anlaby, England, UK)
- Human Capital Solutions
- Human Capital Strategist (certification; Human Capital Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Curtis, this volume identifies the elements of an effective human capital strategy for leaders of school systems.
based organization: showing 88 percent believed their human capital strategy was linked to their company's business strategy.
Specifically, he stated the need for civilians to build upon the concepts outlined in the Human Capital Strategy (a human resources personnel management plan) to deliver a competency-focused manpower and personnel system.
GAO assessed FSA's progress in (1) addressing key management issues and meeting requirements for planning and reporting, and (2) developing a human capital strategy and increasing the accountability of its officials.