Farrell Team: Government Accountability Office: Defense Capabilities and Management Phone: (202) 512-3604 Recommendations for Executive Action ---------- Recommendation: To continue the progress DOD has made with its human capital strategic planning efforts, the Secretary of Defense should direct the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness to task the newly established program management office, which is responsible for addressing the requirements of the FY 2006 NDAA, to develop a performance plan that includes establishing implementation goals and time frames, measuring performance, and aligning activities with resources.
What does HCSP stand for?
HCSP stands for Human Capital Strategic Planning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HCSP
We have 12 other meanings of HCSP in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care Security Ordinance (Office of Labor Standards; San Francisco, CA)
- Health Care Services Organization (Arizona)
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office (Florida)
- Hungary Central Statistical Office
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office Volunteer Band (Florida)
- Haut Comité de la Santé Publique (French)
- Health Care Savings Plan
- Hepatitis C Support Project
- Home Care Services Program (New York, NY)
- Hrvatska Cista Stranka Prava (Croatia political party)
- High-Confidence Software Platforms for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Hundred Call Seconds Per Hour
- Hampshire County Structure Plan Review (UK)
- Health Care Service Record
- Hypersensitive Carotid Sinus Reflex
- Health Club Step Riser Cart
- Hague Centre for Strategic Studies (est. 2007; Netherlands)
- Heavy Construction Systems Specialists, Inc. (est. 1986; Houston, TX)
- High Capacity Stacker Stapler (Xerox)
- High Capacity Storage System (Novell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hall, is leading the DoD Logistics Human Capital Strategic Planning (HCSP) effort in support of AT&L Strategic Goal 1 and AT&L Human Capital Strategic Plan v3.
Another key tenet of the legislation is the inclusion of agency human capital strategic planning in all agency performance plans; reforms related to hiring and retention; streamlined critical pay authority; bonuses for recruitment; relocation and retention reforms; Senior Executive Service (SES) reforms; and reforms associated with employee development.
In August 2000, NAVFAC established its Community Management Directorate to oversee all workforce career management programs for the acquisition career fields under its command: * Human Capital Strategic Planning Process.
NAVFAC was commended for initiatives such as its Human Capital Strategic Planning Process, Establishment of a Facilities Engineering Career Field, and a College Credit Bank Transcript Service.
A We continue to support USD(AT&L) human capital strategic planning efforts.