Sanchez formerly served as associate practice director for the Human Capital Group at Watson Wyatt Worldwide, where he worked for 15 years.
What does HCG stand for?
HCG stands for Human Capital Group (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCG
We have 245 other meanings of HCG in our Acronym Attic
- HealthCare Communications Group (clinical trials; El Segundo, CA)
- Hentai Computer Graphics
- Hickson Compact Group (galaxies)
- High Country Gardens (New Mexico)
- Hoefler Consulting Group
- Holiday Cottages Group Ltd. (UK)
- Home Cell Group (Christianity)
- Hoover Criminal Gang
- Hoover Crip Gang
- Horizontal location of center of gravity
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
- Human Communications Group
- HUMINT Coordination Group (now CJ2X)
- Huron Consulting Group, Inc (Providence, RI)
- Human Chorion Gonadotropin Beta Subunit
- Hammersmith Community Garden Association
- Healthcare Group of Arizona
- Hamilton County Great Banquet (Christian program; Hamilton County, IN)
- Helicopter Club of Great Britain (Banbury, Oxfordshire, England, UK)
- Hovercraft Club of Great Britain (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The findings from these surveys show that there are definite links between pay-for-performance and organizations' shareholder value," says Jan Grude, Watson Wyatt's national director, Human Capital Group.