Its major projects include analysis of specific regions of the body--the Human Plasma Proteome Project, the Human Liver Proteome Project, and the Human Brain Proteome Project.
What does HBPP stand for?
HBPP stands for Human Brain Proteome Project (Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBPP
We have 3 other meanings of HBPP in our Acronym Attic
- Home Blood Pressure Measurement
- Home Blood Pressure Monitor (hypertension)
- Hella Behr Plastic Omnium (Lippstadt, Germany; auto parts producer)
- Hernando Beach Property Owners Association (Spring Hill, FL)
- Holiday Beach Property Owners Association (Center Moriches, NY)
- Huntington Beach Police Officers Association (California)
- Harcourt Brace Professional Publishing (San Diego, CA)
- Harry Browne's Permanent Portfolio (finance)
- Heparin Binding Placental Protein
- Home Builder Purchasing Program (various locations)
- Humboldt Bay Power Plant
- Hospital Bioterrorism Preparedness Planning Committee (California)
- Hal Bringman Public Relations (Los Angeles, CA)
- Hand-Bunched Pressed Rolled (cigars)
- Hein Berendsen Public Relations (Netherlands)
- High Blood Pressure Research Council of Australia
- Hamilton Beach Proctor Silex
- Hamlyn Banks Primary School (Australia)
- Harlan Bioproducts for Science, Inc. (Harlan Laboratories)
- Health Benefits Performance Suite (software; VitalSpring Technologies)