What does HBP stand for?
HBP stands for Human Brain Project (EU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBP
We have 126 other meanings of HBP in our Acronym Attic
- History-Based Predictor
- Hit By Pitch (baseball)
- Holdem Brest Poker (French poker club)
- Home Based Program
- Home Buyers' Plan (Canada)
- Hope But Plan
- Hospital-Based Physician
- Host-Based Printing (computer printer capability)
- Hot Bituminous Pavement
- Housing, Building and Planning (various organizations)
- Hydrogen Behavior Program
- Hawaii Book Publishers Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association
- Heme-Binding Protein A
- Hillsdale Business and Professional Association (Portland, OR; est. 1973)
- Homeowners and Bank Protection Act (Lyndon LaRouche proposal)
- National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association, Inc.
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Carcinoma
- Heparin-Bonded Polyurethane Catheters
- Home-Based Primary Care