The team detailed its results in the journal Human Brain Mapping in early 2010.
What does HBM stand for?
HBM stands for Human Brain Mapping
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBM
We have 85 other meanings of HBM in our Acronym Attic
- Her/His Britannic Majesty
- High Bandwidth Memory
- High Bone Mass
- High Brightness Monitor (Marell)
- Hitman: Blood Money (game)
- Homing Ballistic Missile
- Horizontal Boring Machine (manufacturing)
- Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (German company)
- Hudson Bay Mining (Canada)
- Human Body Model
- Humming Bird Medal
- Hybrid Bilayer Membrane
- Healthcare Billing and Management Association (est. 1993)
- Hierarchical Block Matching Algorithm
- Herman Brood Memorial Band
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center (Waco, TX)
- Historic Buildings and Monuments Commission (aka English Heritage; UK)
- Home Based Mothers Card
- Historic Buildings and Monuments Commission for England
- Heartland Bernese Mountain Dog Club (est. 1990; Lincoln, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This throat-jerk response may be governed by the prefrontal cortex, a part of the brain that becomes more active when people catch a yawn, Nahab and colleagues reported in Human Brain Mapping in 2009.
Dr Sharma, presenting his research at the Human Brain Mapping Conference, in Dusseldorf, said the new scanning technique known was used on 20 people - 10 women and 10 men.
The study was reported in the current online edition of the journal Human Brain Mapping.
A reanalysis of the salmon's post-mortem brain, using a statistical check to prevent random results from accidentally seeming significant, showed no red-hot regions at all, Bennett, now at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and colleagues report in a paper submitted to Human Brain Mapping.